Our cycle can have an effect on:
- How we think
- How we feel
- Our level of physical energy
When we notice how we think and feel during our cycles we can start to look after ourselves better and to meet our emotional, mental and physical needs. And the good news is that this helps us to feel good about ourselves.
When we work with our cycles, we can:
- feel more comfortable with our bodies
- feel more in control because we know why we are feeling the way we do
- feel more confident about our abilities
- feel more empowered to create positive feelings about ourselves
We can divide our cycle into four phases, or groups of days, and imagine that they similar to the four seasons. Just as the land can go through the four seasons each year, we also go through four ‘seasons’ but once month in our cycle.